Removes unwanted particles from liquid sulphur without manual intervention or dangerous situations.
How does the Self-Cleaning Strainer works?
- Sulphur flows from the inside to the outside of the filter elements.
- Dirt particles are retained on the inside surface of the filter element.
- Rotating scrapers ensure that the filter has a very high dirt removal capacity due to the frequent scraping of the surface.
- A number of angled positioned, rotating scrapers push the solid particles down into the sludge chamber where a concentrated slurry is formed.
- This slurry is drained at appropriated intervals through a discharge valve at the bottom of the filter.
More information about the self-cleaning strainer
If you have any question or you want a quotation about our self-cleaning strainer pleas contact us.
+31 345 476627 / email@example.com