Sulphurnet is a specialist in process design of sulphur melting and purification plants and we offer industrial filtration technology and process solutions. We sell our systems worldwide and in order to strengthen our engineering department, we are looking for a mechanical project engineer.
As a Mechanical Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the mechanical design of filtration systems from initial conception through construction, final testing and through life support. Ensuring design is in accordance with contract and customer specifications, national and international standards and sound engineering practices.
As Mechanical Project Engineer, your main responsibilities are:
- Modelling and calculating mechanical designs for vessels and pre-fab modules systems;
- Drafting System, Basic and Detail Designs;
- Determining purchase specifications with a focus on long lead items;
- Designing with a focus on the use of material, size/weight, malleability and service accessibility;
- Performing detail calculations for the optimization of the design.
- Managing planning, budget, quality and customer relationships;
- Being the first point of contact for the customer at all levels and in relation to the entire project;
As Mechanical Project Engineer, you have:
- Minimum Bachelor degree with minimum 3-5 years experience or a Master degree in Engineering;
- Great affinity with or interest in process equipment and modular plant design;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer within the mechanical engineering, chemical industry or steel construction;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritize;
- Practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
And as Mechanical Project Engineer you are:
- Proactive and familiar with new developments within your expertise;
- An excellent communicator;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Flexible and Creative;
- Client-oriented and focused;
- Practical, accurate and punctual.
The activities within our company are very varied, we offer you an independent and exciting position in a growing company. We are a small but enthusiastic team with a very good work environment. We offer excellent primary and secondary conditions.
If you are interested in this position, please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and motivation letter.
For further information about the position please contact Jan Hermans Tel +31 345-476627 or +31 6-513 17332.