At the moment we are looking for:
Project / Mechanical Engineer
As a mechanical engineer, you will work on constructions with an eye for quality, cost, time to market, manufacturability and safety. You make and check technical drawings and parts lists. You detect possible deviations within the project and monitor the optimisation of the project. You communicate continuously with clients and suppliers and monitor the progress of the project. This is done in a team with different disciplines in which you coach each other.
- A bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or comparable
- Additional knowledge and training in, for example CAD applications (Auto-Cad/Inventor) and mechanical design
- 2 to 6 years relevant work experience
- Good teamwork capabilities
- Large learning capabilities and result oriented
- You are able to use knowledge into practical actions. Additionally, you can analyse a problem and give direction from there to improvement actions
- Knowledge of (pressure) vessels design and manufacturing. and improvement techniques is a plus
- You are decisive, assertive and communicative
Sulphurnet is a growing company offering outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant international working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. We offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
Send you application to email@example.com
For further information about the positions please contact Jan Hermans tel. 06 -513 17332.
Sulphurnet regularly offers students the opportunity to develop our business. We provide our staff with the opportunity to direct their own career path. If you are a highly motivated self-starter, we can offer you challenge, responsibility, and an environment to grow your career!
Training possibilities: Industrial Management, Mechanical Engineering and Process Engineering.
Before applying you need to live in the Netherlands and have a working visa.
For more information please contact Jan Hermans, tel. 0345-476627.